Monday, March 10, 2008

Define the term 'close friend'




Close friend? is there such thing?


I did appreciate him from my heart. so much more than others. Why?


Cuz he was caring. he was a good listener. He was wise n understanding. He was my best friend.


All these things has come to an end. I don't wanna know y. cuz it hurts.


Why is there comparison between people? Is my left hand more important than my right hand? my answer is no..they r equally important to me. I don't choose friends cuz everyone has his/her own role. No one knows my heart better than God n myself. Guess he will never know how much i love him as a friend. I can't do anything, I know. Am I ridiculous? hmm maybe... If he wasn't important to me, he can't affect my mood easily. I always try to let others know how much i appreciate them. but who knows, maybe it means nothing to others? At this moment, i really don't wanna magnify things anymore. I am sensitive, i know. I have no choice but to let go of this friendship between us. I don't want him to hate me more. Hopefully he will still remember me after 10 years. By the way, i have no more expectation. But i always remember that he is my BEST FRIEND.




p/s - If [u] read this, pls do not feel offended. just my personal feelings. Forgive me.


Current mood = upset








No comments:

Post a Comment