Once i stepped into my house...Bro: Jie!!! Come here and smell. It's so smelly over here. Right?Myself: Erm....* Start smelling* ...Yea there's a weird smell over here but...Bro: Right! I think that's the smell of the porridge. *Grandpa is cooking in the kitchen*Myself: *continue smelling* it smells weird but it isn't that smelly as what u said..Bro: Oh...Actually i thought that's the odour from my mouth. hehe luckily it's not...Myself: -______-'''' Yerrr!!!Janganlah macam tu. After I finished smelling then only you told me that. That's how u treat your jie, haha treating her as a rat is it? tsk tsk.Anyway, just to share something about myself with you ppl out there. Actually it's a habit of mine, that is to look at the photos in my computer over and over again. And laugh at the same thing over and over again. Sometimes my mum might just opened the door and saw me laughing alone at the screen. So, I posted some pictures again.
A group picture of us.
It seems like there's something terrible on Tin Yee's leg. hence, yean and maine went so far away from us.
Jed, the big bullier did this to us. haha =D
Model of Augustine.

We wanted to have a weird picture. Guess this is weird enough?!
I told zeng that the scarf smelled weird. Funny faces...
Tin Yee was preparing breaksfast for us. Now we know who is d one that loves food! Jed punya tangan!


Yes we went for war!!! with pyjamas..
A random shot.


Zeng looks so funny in this picture. I look so 'si lai' aiyoh.

*from the right* I Love ??
Uncle and Aunty.



Glow in my butt?! Supposed to be a romantic picture or what.



This is bad.... haha who took this!! after hours of walk, spot my poor foot.
Just ignore the face, Look! It's Hainan!! ^^
So Dramatic.
What a weird pose. Ekh Hem why is your shirt wet?
Little Pretzel.
AHahaha. Believe it or not? That's Jed! Go Go Power Ranger! Actually he is nice to play with.
That's not how a lady should act like. =( i am sorry.

Like Indian Drama only. Always have something to do with the nature, like trees and flowers.
Titanic. A newer version with tree on the ferry.

Half of the cheesy potato was still in my mouth. I was known as the girl who eats alot , thanks to Tin Yee and Jed cuz they ordered another bowl of rice for me when I said NO. =D

Zeng. Like some ah pek went for jogging.

The Road Not Taken.


Supposed to be LOVE. -_-''
Nice pictures there,seriously! =D
ReplyDelete