Saturday, March 7, 2009

Random pictures.

Been so busy with uni works and activities organized by my random friends. =D



Went for Broga Hill's hiking last wednesday. My alarm clock rang at 5am. I looked at the clock and said: Ah I just want to sleep so I am not going.



5.15am. Shi Hao called : Harlo miss. Wake up already?

Suewen : *shocked and scared* OH YES! Of cuz. =)

Shi Hao : Erm are you ready? we are almost done.

Suewen : Errr actually i am kinda sleepy..headache summore....

Shi Hao : *silent*

Suewen : Okay I am going please give me 5 minutes.



So I went out and saw 3 cars. I mistaken one of the guys(Eric) as Sen Loong. =.= After I got myself into the myvi then I realised he's not Sen Loong. I was so blurred.


Headed to Broga Hill and reached there at 5.30am. When they saw my torch light which is as big as my face, Chia Yin straight away said: Wen I want to walk with you. =.=


Hiking is fun! We shall go again. When we reached the peak, they found out Winston and I have minyak kapak, cotton, antiseptic and biscuits. So both of us were officially known as their little angels / logistic team.







Chia Yin took this weird picture of mine. oh my goodness!

















Waiting for sun rise!




















Just ignore the 'shit' word over there. Not written by us of cuz. =D






















































Pls forgive two of them....ahaha















Jac, myself and Chia











Hanny....we adored you. =D








































During first aid course, Sing Ning bullied the Baby Anne =.= just like me ahaha.


















This picture is just so funny. Ghee Vui (blue) is supposed to be the one holding the umbrella and Heng (pink) should be the one playing basketball. Somehow he doesn't want to be man anymore yet he is happy with it haha.































































Wing Teck- the 'Hundred year old monster'.





















Mark - the 'Tesco 14' haha because both of us love using the squash racket from Tesco which is only Rm14 =.=






















CJ - and look at the tray...haha














































































Bra out of nowhere~

























No comments:

Post a Comment