Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Superwoman.

Finally!!!
Exam is over!
I have plenty of time to do what I want to do now as well as what others expect me to do.
It is already 6am but I am still blogging here.
Just came back from the basketball court and SA after chit chatting with my friends for 5 hours.
Believe it or not. We are going out at 12pm later.
I need to pack my stuff and move out from this freaking hostel by this month. Got enough with CATS!!! there are a total of 3 cats in my hostel like DUH~
Awaiting me are tonnes of fun to have, trips to go, food to enjoy, last but not least the summer placement and drug research trainning in June and July.
This summer break is definitely not just an ordinary 4 months break for me to fool around. I have so many things to do!! Not forgetting to have fun once in a while.

=) yay once again, finally!!

1 comment:

  1. i tot u're the "chan"-nest amoung us at tat 5am early morning. still got mood to blog.

    i'm so tired until i forgot to brush my teeth and just fall asleep the moment i lay on bed(with smelly body).

    ReplyDelete