I am pretty energetic lately. or am I too used to be exhausted?
My work ends at 7pm today. Okay supposingly 6pm but I stayed for 10 more minutes in the pharmacy and the crowd came all of sudden. The next time I looked at the clock it was already 7pm! I know I was definitely going to be late to wei mein's party.
Glad that Chia Yin was back today just to help out as our pharmacist, Ker Chea has to attend a wedding dinner too. I think there is nothing more volatile than putting Chia Yin and I together. We laughed like mad as usual on every single thing.
Walked to the lrt station at 7.15pm and I truly disliked to walk outside after the rain. My feet got wet by the time I reached the station. =.= And I was pretty blurred too as I was supposed to go to Ampang but I went to the wrong side. Thank God that the guy sitting at the entrance there woke me up from my sweety dreamland by asking me : Nak pergi ke Ampang ke? Salah jalan la.
He heard that when I was buying my ticket. So ashamed of myself seriously. =.=
But it was an awesome party. Wei Mein's house is just next to my friend's (Pui Ee) house. =.= Like what a coincidence. The first thing I did was to go to the toilet to wash my feet. And I couldn't flush after using the toilet. =.= tell me what's wrong or was it my problem?!
After I stucked myself in the toilet for 10 minutes just to flush it, Jo and Mabel were outside the toilet waiting for me already. We started to grab some food to feed ourselves. Wy Hoong was the last one who reached so we punished him by asking him to finish the satays. They taught me to play cards and it was kinda fun. I know I sound kinda insincere by this point but it's because it's 2.30am now and my brain couldn't work out for any bombastic words to describe how fun was it.
Ah. I am so sleepy and I think I should stop here. It was pretty fun after that. Reached home at 1am and would like to thank Wei Ern and Mabel for fetching me home. Mabel, please show me the pictures of those hot korean guys. Lol.
=)
Happy Birthday Wei Mein!
No comments:
Post a Comment