When it is least expected, they will be there for you. When you thought you are alone, they make you understand that you are not walking alone.
Just as some of you know, my ear/telinga/er duo swells like mad since 5 days ago. I don't know what is the cause of it, and the doctor said the same thing. Medicine doesn't help at all and my mood was like incredibly bad for days. I was worrying over so many things and all.
But I realised I am not alone. Because of them.
My ear was so painful, till I didn't bother to see a doctor at all. Until she got me into her car and sent me there. Reminding me to eat my medicines all the time and scolded me if I didn't do so. Sent me home on friday and didn't ask for single cent from me. I thought of all she had done for me and I sms her at 2am. Yet she replied me with a big 'SWEAT' for saying thanks to her and asked me not to say that anymore. Are you trying to laugh at me for saying thanks and being touched? You big fat food monster. And she is Chia Yin.
I was worrying over so many things. Whether nottingham or IMU. Medic or Pharmacy. Ptptn and JPA stuff. And when I told her about things on my mind. She offered me her help. You will never know how much I appreciate that. And she is Yean Xin.
I was constantly being annoyed by some kinda things in my house/hostel. The house is so dirty and always dusty. Cats keep coming into the house to mess up the place. and no matter how many times I reminded to close the window, it is always widely opened. what the heck. And I just need a few hours of peaceful and quiet time for me to sleep well when I was ill. Yet screams and shouts from the living room keep coming to my ears. I was brought to the SPEECHLESS extent to say any single things anymore. I am not blaming anyone, but still, you know, it doesn't feel good. I need to talk to somebody about this. And she will be there. Things seem to be understandable when I talk to her. Perhaps she thinks the same? We talked about every single things, including our mums and us hugging each other and crying over the same thing? 2 emotional creatures =.=. And she is Sing Ning.
My swollen ear brought me to the level of zero production almost every day, including my Lab day. After 6 hours of hard work, my product doesn't crystallize at all.. Okay maybe just a few pathetic tiny thingy. I wasn't the only one but I felt so depressed. While she got a very high yield, and she offered me her product saying : Sue Wen, just take this and go to show Dr Wiart, he will give you full marks. I think I ran out of my mind and I did that, but still, THANKS. She said this last week: Suewen, now we become best friends because of Lab. And she is Sangeeta.
Responding to her so called abandoned blog, I felt my blog is one. so now, WAS one. I am so perasan LOL. I was so confused and I talked to her about things when she called me. She didn't know that I was about to call her that weekend before she called me. It was nice to hear her voice again, saying the same old 'nyah nyah' and laugh like mad after that. We are supposed to hang out this weekend, not today so definitely tomorrow alright! I feel so stressed to continue studying like mad, so please save me out of this. I have so many things to tell her and now we are not those little girls who talk about brainless stuff(okay maybe once in a while), we actually discussed about our future like WOW~! And she is Suit May.
Her blog post was indeed one of the best I've read so far. She brought me to the same old scene in my secondary school again. I miss those days and I meant it. I like it, when she mentioned at this time of our lives, decisions making and future planning. Yet our memories, days we spent together are calling us back to the past. I love her post, truly deeply. And she is Yi Ling.
At this moment, this single part of this post, is going to bring me into deep thought again. I know they love me. Yet I hurt them unintentionally everytime. I spent most of my time in campus, in my hostel room. When I am back at home, I truly treasure every moment I have with them. Pharmacy isn't an easy course to me, but it is definitely tougher for them. It costs them around 300K. Moreover my brother decided to do Med in IMU. Whenever I think of how hard they have to work over these, I will cry (emo bla bla bla), but it is true. They are already 50. and I am 20 this year. How long more I get to spend with them? 20 years? 30 years? They spent more than half of their lives to give us the best thing, and they are still working over it. And they are my parents.
So many of them, to be listed out one by one. But still, I felt so blessed. =)
Thanks!
At this point, I finally understand that I have no excessive time in my life to cry over unfruitful things. Love is to be shared.
Sometimes, when I am feeling down, I can put a biggest smile on my face. I feel as if I am a big fat hypocrite.
And I don't want to be one.
Some kinda random stuff:
My room. I kinda like it.
Myself. NERD~
那么多人疼爱你是你的福气 =D
ReplyDelete其实没有什么东西是应得的;
你之所以能得到那么多的爱,是应为你值得~~
cheer up for ur lovesss~
ur parents, ur friends & urself =)