I have heard a lot about this girl. Her friends call her oxygen, because her initials is OYX. Let me see how did we get to know each other. I remember she used to love fainting (what a statement) during college days and I had to run to her myvi to get her some sweets (though only once).Come to think about it, we have known each other for five years. From college, to university back in Malaysia, and then we are housemates now in the UK but she definitely means more than a housemate to me.
If I have to describe her in a sentence, I would say she is always willing to share. I know surely I am blessed with a friend like her.
OYX comes to me....
when my short-lived battery had finally gone.
when i craved for sambal so much and she offered me her sambal paste (definitely worth mentioning lol)
when i had my exam till i skipped my breakfast.
and so much more. (i can't list them all because she will be very proud of herself later on)
Just sent her off to Amsterdam this morning. I thought she would send me a message with something lovely saying : 'oh we will definitely miss you' kind of thing but you gotta read what she sent to me.
'Wen, please help me to keep my Dove shampoo in the bathroom. Thanks!'
I WILL USE THEM ALL!
Come home fast with Yet Shin. I am missing you both already.
No comments:
Post a Comment