I have no idea why I started to blog again when the tight schedule and piling lab work are slowly killing me. I have been staying in lab from 9 to 6 on Monday to Friday and headed for dance practice right after that for most of the days. It didn't mean anything but just slightly busier than those days with lectures. Well it was such a shocking news to my family and even myself could not get over the fact that I am joining the dance team to perform for the Malaysian's Night. Chinese fan dance is definitely not my kind of thing but I told myself I have to try my best to cope. Since I am in the final year of my master course, trying out new things would be great, at least that was what I thought.

It is so delighting to see how the team improves in a whole as time goes. cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment