Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I will be alright.


Yup! i just gonna tell everyone how happy i was when i read zengy's blog =) so happy to know that he actually appreciates me all d time. now i know i can't just think within my own box of thoughts. 'u know u just gotta think out of d box' this is wat he tells me. thank you and i love u.


Grghhh. April fool =X hmm but it isn't funny anymore when u gotta quarrel with yr parents today!~ quarrel about everything and they r just not gonna listen to u at all and start every sentence with 'u young ppl......'.i love them and i really dun wanna fight with them anymore. it seems to me that we need a very long time to calm down before we get to talk to each other again. I have to keep that in my prayer.
that's all for now. gonna study for d chemistry test tomorrow. =( chaoz.

3 comments:

  1. hehee..weN~i'm really happy tO hear that yOu're gOing fOr the trip..i'm facing financial prOblem badly..haih~have tO bOrrow frOm cM 1st..sO pai seh..let's wOrk hard 4 this trip k..hehee..i miss yOu tOo~meet again very very sOon k..tata~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog!! n I linked you!! haahahaa.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog!! n I linked you!! haahahaa.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete