By the way, i found things which i lost since long time ago. Actually they were in my room all the time. Super duper happy to have them back. =D
Great CD of Jay's from Leong. Muahaha do u remember this?
And I found this ticket as well~~ woohooo it's Tokyo Disneyland's ticket. Spot the date stated on it. what? 3 years ago? It's still in my room anyway. Notice that it doesn't turn yellowish hehe so good quality it has. Nice right, nice right ^^?
And this! The Bullet Train Ticket i think. I couldn't get to Tokyo Tower without this okay? haha my family and I do not undertand Japanese Language and we wished to pay a visit to Tokyo Tower. So we just 'tembak' and walked here and there. I remember we kept asking the officer the way to get there but he doesn't understand English and Mandarin. Nevermind, we just explored the way ourself. Again we walked here and there and we finally got ourself there! It looked so nice at night and erm should i use the term 'sexy' as well?? I am still keeping the video so do ask me if u would like to have a look at the sexy side of the tower haha. Never ever gonna forget about that~
Oh Yeah! I found you, Mr. Tortoise!! You meant alot me okay! I guess only my SM friends know why right? *wink ^^
Sze, pls save me from dying of boredom. hehe u know the way right? ask me out...
No comments:
Post a Comment