Saturday, June 7, 2008

WHATDOYOUTHINK

Why can't I just stop blogging?
Why can't I just concentrate and STUDY?!
Anyway, this is a going to be a very random post.
What does 'Lmao' mean? It sounds pretty funny. Limao? Lime?
pls tell me what is 'Lmao'.
What's Tan Zeng Zhou doing?
Wanted to tell him that I wanna sleep earlier. not 1a.m.,btw..so pls call b4 12.
And I almost spell his name wrongly. I typed 'Zeng Zhao' but eh?
it is so WRONG.
I am chatting with Yit Phing. a hottie.
And You!
You aren't talking to me at all. I am not talking to you too. Then why I go online?
and now you offline already.Good Night then.
And yea, I keep entering Rachel's page.
Yes, she is Rachel Nge. Love reading her posts over and over again.
She writes pretty well.
I want Yet Shin to get well soon.
She is having a fever right now and she looks so jellyish..poor thing..
Finally he called.
We talked about chemistry and blogs. We listed out all sorts of blogs.
Funny, Boring and Interesting 1.
Tin Yee starts her sms by calling me 'nai'. It sounds so wrong.
I know she wants to call me 'nai nai' but 'nai' just makes me get dirty mentally. =D
I don't reply sms-es. Just too lazy to do that.
it's 12.30 am now. Study or sleep?
Good Night to everyone. To Zeng, to Rachel, to Yet, to Tin Yee and to 'You'.

1 comment: