Sunday, June 22, 2008

Home.

Just came to realise that it's so boring to stay at home after exam. Nothing much for me to do before the exciting trip comes.

I found this in mummy's wardrobe. so cool right?? papa bought this for her in England, jgn main main. gonna wear it in redang. =D

Woke up at 11a.m. Luckily it is still A.M. Tv time till 5p.m. Then I started to do dis! the needlework. I left it undone for 3 years?! Since Yet n Tin bought things like dis from Living Cabin yesterday so I decided to start working on it again. Satisfaction filled me up. ^^ Yea it consumed my time too.


This 'Forever Friends' bear is the so called most elegant bear among all the bears i know.


My very first piece of needlework.


My younger brother keeps asking me : Jie. This is for who?? (with that suspicious look)
No!!! That's for myself of cuz. =)

Currenly listening to : Not ready to make nice.
5 more minutes to 2a.m. before the grief of getting kidney failure fills me again. That's wat May told me and it's like a daily reminder for me. T.T And YES, it's time for me to sleep. what else? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment