A brief intro of all the team members :
1. The V.I.P of this trip - Yi Ling
Actually this trip is specially for her as she is leaving to Hong Kong soon to further her studies.
2. Andy the Black Sheep
He put in lotz of effort by organising this trip and providing us the info about this trip. Thank You ND.
3. Kok Leong
Credits to him for all the nice pictures! I like his camera so much.
4. Bei-gie
My very best friend that helped me to look for the lost key late at night! Thank You. =)
5. Boo Boo
She worked so hard to fulfill our requests. Credits to her for the accommodation and transport.
6. Choon Mun
He helped Boo in everything. Thank You.
7. Kok Fei
He is another crapper too. A real joker.
8. May
She is my roommate! Waited patiently for me most of the time.
9. Beng
Handphone is his life. This is all I could say as this is all I could see from him during the trip haha.
10. Yi Wei
'Thanks to him' for frightening May and I when we were kayak-ing. Ha ha.
11. Sue Wen
Thank me because I am writing about this trip. Haha I am not the only one writing btw.
Credits to myself for all the blurr cases during this trip! I shall write about my blurrness later.
Day 1...
Our flight was at 6.45a.m. Mc Donald's breakfast is just not right for me so early in the morning so i decided to get a Sausage Roll which cost me RM5! That day was not my day because i wasn't feeling well throughout the day. Wanted to vomit but I couldn't. That's the worst feeling as u all know right. We were the last batch of people but we were still taking our own sweet time and snapping pictures as we walked to the aeroplane. (We should be more bertimbang rasa.) There's one Indian uncle spotted us doing that and he blew the whistle! Peeep!!! And guess what, we started to run like chicken only, NOT FORGETTING to capture along the way.
Run Run Run!
We took 4 different transports to get to Pulau Redang. As what I said, we were like pendatang asing only.
1. Van
Being emo like anything only haha.
2. Aeroplane
Still wanna take pic!
3. Bus
4. Ferry
So Happy!
My stella peeps.
Wanted to vomit already. =) Haha I didn't know that Leong took this pic.
Tah DaAaaa!! This is Pulau Redang. The sea water is crystal clear.
It was raining in the morning so the weather is just nice when we reached there. Our theme was 'summer feel' but it ended up being 'winter feel'. It was freezing cold right after the rain. At least we won't become charcoal on the first day.
Beigie and myself at Redang beach.
May and I.
Cool breeze.
This is where we stayed for 4 days 3 nights. Redang Beach Resort! It wasn't really spacious but it was comfortable! My room number is E32!
E block.
These 2 ppl are my roommates.
Day 2...
We went to Marine Park at 10a.m. This is the best part of the trip. The underwater creature are so colourful and they look really jelly-ish. We got bread to feed on the fishes! They were trying to get the bread from me and they were so cute! I cut my left foot twice under the water and Thank God there's no shark around haha. Not funny. Ling and I spotted on a girl with heavy mascara and sitting at the beach there. She wasn't enjoying herself at all and there's no point putting make up during activities right. hehe. Back to Redang. Ling and I were so semangat and we went to swim all the time. Haha we just can't resist ourselves to swim in the cold and clean sea water!
May was doing smth weird. =D
Amazed at God's creation.
Barbeque for our dinner! We seriously got lotz of food. Credits to Leong, Andy and Fei for the yummy-licious food. Though some of the food were hangus haha.
Look at the amount of food.
After filling our stomach, we went to the beach to snap some pictures. Once again we lepak till the Laguna Area.
Actually we were waiting for 9pm the Disco Time to come. Sadly to say that we were disappointed because they played the old songs only. The only thing for us to do was to go back to SLEEP. However, some of them went out to drink and enjoyed till 2a.m. Kok Fei was laughing so loudly till he woke me up. Haha actually I didn't know that he was drunk so I talked him as usual but he wasn't answering me at all. The next day only I know that he was drunk. So funny lar.
He acted to be drunk but he was really drunk later on.
Poor May got allergic though she drank abit of alcohol only. So I strictly warned her not to drink anymore! Not even once. =) Okay? The toilet in our room was so smelly! May insisted that I was the one who stink the toilet! I hereby declared that I wasn't the one though I was the first person who used the toilet. Really not me okay... *innocent* hahahaha.
Day 3...
Ice-cream was all I wanted for the day. Body was so heaty so I needed something to cool myself down. Rm 3.50 for an ice-cream is costy hence I replaced it with H2O. It is F.O.C provided in the canteen. =) Most of us were so tired though it was still day time so we didn't go for snorkeling. However, May didn't want to pay for nothing so Fei accompanied her to go for that. The semangat 2 became red indian when they were back.
At the same time, I went back to my room to bathe and continued on my needle work. While I was bathing, the light in the toilet suddenly ran out! Haha I was kinda scared but not after I read the Bible. Later on, guys decided to play volleyball while Ling and I again semangat in swimming. This explained why I am so dark now. =D
After our dinner, we walked around the beach while some of them went for clubbing. I lost the key for our room over there but I didn't know about that till 12a.m. Return to the beach to look for it but could not find it. A big THANK YOU to Fei and Bei for helping to look for the key though it was so late at night already. =) I love u guys. Back to our room with the disappointment and 'panas baran mood'. I was so blurr right.
Day 4...
Bei suggested to take picture at the other end of the island - the place where Leong and Bei discovered the previous day. We went around posing like SUPERSTAR haha. okay.
Before we check out, Beng suggested to go to look for the key 1st. I was praying while keeping my eyes widely opened around the beach. Thank God that the key wasn't covered completely by the sand. So I found the key! No need to pay rm50 haha HAPPYNYA~ At 11.15a.m., we said BYE BYE to Redang. Managed to grab some yummy fruits before we left. Mango in Redang is yummy btw.
Bought this during the flight. These chocz are yummy.
This trip is simply awesome. Moment with friends is so great. Bei, I am missing u so badly right now. May, u gotta take care of yrself in Penang. Enjoy the great food there ya. Oh no I am missing everyone so badly. I am currently in Sibu with my college peeps. To Ben and Tin, This is the longest post in my blog and sorry cuz I took such a long time to update my blog.













good GOOD good !! wat a detailed and wonderful post you had!! Enjoy reading yr post* keep it up!! ^^
ReplyDelete