Saturday, July 19, 2008

Taggie by Zeng and Shux.

Starting time: 1520

Name: sue wen

Sisters: 0

Brothers: 2

Shoe size: Dunno

Height: 165cm

Where do you live: Cheras Len Sen

Favourite drinks: green tea and milk shake

Favourite breakfast: bread and nasi lemak

Have you ever

been on a plane?: yes. so often especially in this month.

Swam in the ocean: yes. I saw SHARK!! baby shark btw...

Fallen asleep at school: yup always.

Broken someone's heart: yea

Fell off your chair: nope.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: once upon a time.

Saved e-mails: nope.

What is your room like: A small bed surrounded by 4 walls. All in PINK.

What's right beside you: some laminating machine

What is the last thing you ate: Pan Mee

Ever had

chicken pox: yep

Sore throat: having it right now.

Stitches: Nope

Broken nose: nope

Do you believe in love at first sight: once upon a time.

Like picnics: not really.

Who was, were the last person

you danced with: my college peeps. In a park at night. So crazy haha.

Last made you smile: my dad.

You last yelled at: no one.

Today did you:

Talk to someone you like: no. Guess he's playing online game so happily haha.

Kissed anyone: no.

Get sick: yes right now.

Talk to an ex: no.

Miss someone: yes.

Best feeling in the world: being next to someone that i love

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: nope.

What's under your bed: old clothes.

Who do you really hate: no one.

What time is it now?: 1615

Random:

Is there a person who is on your mind now: yes.

Do you have any siblings: Scroll up^

Do you want children: yes i love kids!

Do you smile often: don't think so.

Do you like your hand-writing: too messy.

Are your toe nails painted: no

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Tin Yee's Bed without Yet Shin wahaha jk.

What color shirt are you wearing now: green.

What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Eating.

When did you last cry: Last Saturday.

Are you a friendly person: I don't think I look like one but I always want to be one.

Do you have any pets: Nope.

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: I dunno. At home?Or driving around?

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now: yes Yean Xin!

Do you sleep with the TV on?: no...

What are you doing right now?: Getting ready to work!

Have you ever crawled through a window?: yes! during high school days just to ponteng classes.

Can you handle the truth?: no i don't think so.

Are you too forgiving?: I would say yes.

Are you closer to your mother or father?: both.

Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Yean, Yet and Maine.

Do you eat healthy?: yes.

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: yes??

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: yes.

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: depends on the ppl.loudest with Si Lai Gang as what zeng said.

Are you confident?: not really.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

i dunno.

5 things on my to-do list today:

1. rest

2. work

3. eat

4. enjoy

5. education fair

Write 5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Twix

2. Kinder Beuno

3. Cheezels

4. Egg Roll

5. chocz



5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. travel around the world

2. Reach out to the poor.

3. get all the Hello Kitty stuff haha.

4. buy lotz of chocolates.

5. I dunno.

5 of my bad habits:

1. shower too much

2. wash my hair too often

3. Pretend to ignore his presence though I feel so happy inside.

4. always emo.

5. Keep everything to myself as what Yean said.

5 places I have lived in: * i noticed the past tense*

1. Wangsa Maju

2. Kuala Kangsar

3. Tin Yee's House

4. Pui Ee's House

5. Kok Leong's House



5 jobs I've had:
Can I just don't do this..I don't feel like doing this..

And... There's no one for me to tag anymore. So I tag nobody.

No comments:

Post a Comment