Wednesday, July 30, 2008

From the Temporal to the Eternal.

If you will make it a priority by setting a specific time to pray daily, perhaps writing it in your calendar the way you would any other important date, and determine to keep that standing appointment with God, you will see answers to your prayers like never before.



Life after A-Levels is surprisingly tiring. It has been a long time since I spent time talking to God. I had become so busy with working, learning, taking care of my family, trying to be a good daughter and trying to make everyone happy, that I neglected the most important thing-my intimate walk with God. I was busy doing good and neglected to do what was best. Thank God that He sent me my dearly friend, he who reminded me to walk by faith not by sight and keeping me in his prayer. I thank God that He gives me plenty of time to spend with Him everyday, strengthening my faith and getting my prayers answered. Thank You Lord.


The Power of A Praying Woman is a great book for every woman to read. Get one today.





One More Thing.


Happy Birthday to my KOKO yang sangat Handsome.

You are 21! Make sure that your love for me grows as u grow older. Alright?


Everyone knows there's nth inside.


Fuiyoh Bergaya oh~~

Don't kill me as u read this. LOVE ME INSTEAD. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment