Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sha lala...

1.30am. I am still online. Great.
Just finished doing the banner for the Cancer Awareness Week and finally I have time for myself! This post has so many pictures as they were all taken by our photographer- Sulan.

This Monday was our Theme Day and the theme is....HAWAIIAN. So we were supposed dress like Hawaiian BUT no one actually dressed close to the theme EXCEPT me. I was the most lebih 1 okay....swt -_-''' Haha cheated by the girls!

Look. HAWAIIAN???




Mich,myself,Vonne




And now...Allow me to introduce 4 weirdo-s to you.

The Fly.




The girl at the back- The Farmer.




The Mickey Mouse.


And....




The Ninja Turtle.

HAHAHA the last 2 pictures seriously made me burst to laugh...
And there's this girl who is trying to be mysterious during lectures...
LOOK



The 2 most lebih 1....



Haha Yean looks so different...





The 3 tour guides infront of me...







Vonne was trying to be funny again...













And...THE POOL PARTY AFTER LECTURES!!!

Pit Pit!!!! You are not supposed to do that~ by Shanice
And this is the true side of our vice president..




Semangat betul...




The girls...

Wondering where am I??? NO NO I wasn't in the water...

I was....
Fooling around with Su Lan hahaha..




Everyone seems to look funny with that hat...


Forced to pose by President Fong Wen.













NO NO Don't take our picture...



Fong Wen and Kai Yee..








Fuiyoh poor girl..







Sue Swen posing like anying...



=)

No comments:

Post a Comment