Friday, November 28, 2008

Viva La Vida

Today. Is the day. I am feeling that tired.
Viva La Vida Food Bazaar ends at 10pm last night. Packed and cleaned till 12am. Headed to Li Chen's room at 12.10am. Finished bathing at 12.40am. Ate till 1am. Talked till 1.30am. Hair dried at 2am.
So. I slept at 2am.
Woke up at 6.15am. 4 hours of sleep. Superwoman ,Salute to Sue Wen.
Pharmacy visit at 7.30am. Headache started to attack at 8am. Till 1pm. Headed to Yean's house at 1.30pm.
Slept till 6pm. Reached campus at 6.30pm.
Slept in library till 7pm. Dinner with Su Lan till 8pm. Visited Su Lan's and Huey Yi's rooms at 8.15pm. Talked and laughed till 8.30pm. Headed home, finally.



BEFORE I SLEEP LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS, I shall blog about our Cancer Awareness Week and Viva La Vida Food Bazaar.


Laughed till so happy.


Price Stand.




Sandwich Board made by her.



At the booth.
VIVA LA VIDA 'Live a Life, Hooray for Life'

Our Security Team. Haha Ji Hang is so cute!






Look at the crowd. Fuiyoh.





Spot my sexy back. I think my hair looks kinda fake. shall trim it haha. I was selling Pizza!







Some other stalls.








Waiting for the performances.
Thatz all I have for now. Shall update when I have more pictures.
SLEEP.



LC: We shall not organize any events in these 2 months time.



SO SO AGREED WITH YOU, LC.

No comments:

Post a Comment