So far today is my happiest day in this year.
Thanks to Shi Hao and Yean Xin for planning the birthday dinner for me.
And thanks to my deariesss who attended the dinner. Didn't know that so many of u were going. =)
Happy to have stronger bonds and closer walk.
Just passed 12am.
Thanks for all the wishes from my dearest stella peeps. May Nyah, Boo Ngek, Panda, Wang, Mun, Angel and BEI etc....=)
So surprised to see the name 'Ben Cheong' on my phone screen. Thanks anyway. You made me felt so bad for not wishing you on yr birthday. Belated 1, Happy Birthday. =)
Birthday wish from Winston who is currently sitting beside the lake feeding the mosquitoes. I thought he is dating with his darling, Ah Bo (just to inform that he is a male too, NO they are not gays.) Just relaxing after he woke up from sleep AS WHAT HE SAID. Thanks for calling. =)
And Zeng too. who is going to leave for Shanghai tomorrow. Safe journey and enjoy. God Bless Zeng Zeng.
As well as Ivan, yes I remember that we are always friends. Thanks =). God Bless You Van.
It was so touching that my friends who are currently in UK remember to wish me. Jed, Cat and Daniel. Thank You. ( Jed don't worry, you were not late) =D
And my Xiao Mu-Tin Yee, all the way from Sibu. =) Miss you xiao mu.
King Zen who was so sleepy last night waited for 12am to wish me. Evonne who was ill even woke up at 2am to msg me. Thanks.
Ah Bo who is still busy with his engineering programme did the same too.
My Darling-Yet. Busy with her exam but she remembered too. And she remembered the eye liner I wanted since so long ago ( One year ago? )
Jo-Anne. You made feel so touched you know! Skipped meeting for me. Late for CF cell group just to have dinner with me. THANK YOU though we always 'fight' haha.
Min and Shux. Thanks for the posts. MISS SOTONG BALLS??? haha .And Shux, thanks for wishing though you are busy with exam.
The list goes on and on. For the names I didn't mention above, I do love you guys and THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Back to my Birthday Dinner with my uni friends.
I have to tell you this. Believe it or not. When we went out of the Restaurant, we saw this:
It was exactly the same thing, moon with 2 stars forming a smiley face. but we couldn't take the picture of it as it couldn't be seen clearly. Somehow I found this picture on Yean's blog. Don't know where she got this, terror betul. IT WAS THE SAME THING.
According to Ah Bo, that was a gift for me wor.....I don't know la. HAHA














No comments:
Post a Comment