Monday, December 22, 2008

Waterfront

So this is the place where May and I celebrated our birthday with our stella peeps.
Water Front~
Reason by Leong: The place is nice. -_-''' Haha.
Bei and I. Spot my books there as I mentioned in my earlier post. =)

No don't take picture of me doing my work there.


Ahaha my report.


This picture is so funny. what's Zen doing there!





That 2 guys purposely blocked Bei.











And I found my goggles inside my bag. -_-'''







I look as if I am pregnant hahaha. No because Bei dressed in black too.


















Yea~ the nyahs' birthday.









Again. Zen was just trying to draw attention. David Chai's attention ahaha.











I love this jelly cake. It's so nice right. Bei still remembered that I want that for my birthday!



























Made so many wishes!!














































Another 1. purposely blocked my face 1 I know. =D





































Prize giving ceremony. =D




















































































Look at him. Went to disturb some other ppl.



















































































Thank You. =)






















No comments:

Post a Comment