Just a quick update so that I won't be a bad bad girl in yean's eye anymore. =D
1) Kai Yee's Birthday!!!
Ekh Hem now I know why my face was pushed into the cake during my birthday. It's because I did that to Kai Yee first on her birthday. =D 'What goes around comes around' hmm...
Look at that hand behind Kai Yee. Obviously it's mine as my watch was shown there.

First attempt, failed. Kai Yee turned and asked who was that. Then I said: Casey, why did you do that to Kai Yee??!!
That's why, Casey pointed at me and laughed : Eh?! since when. It was you!

Yean said: Wait. Tie up your hair first. (as yean knows I was going to do WHAT I SHOULD DO)

Second attempt. Ish I can't believe that Basil took this evidence of me doing that to Kai Yee.
Ok, failed again. Happy ending. =D


See. I was still wet.
Oh. And they bought a birthday cake for all the December babies. =D


Hao lame. Me lame. Guess what I was doing? I suggested to fish Hao and surprisingly he was willing to layan me. =.=

Finally, a proper picture. with yean and zhao yen.

3) Viva La Vida night and Cancer Awareness Week!!!

Mop Mop Mop Li Chen. She looks serious but she wasn't at all =D.

Suddenly emo with Chia. both of them...... and one more thing. I am officially Chia's no.11 wife. I need to get into top 10 so I am working very hard to make her happy haha.

See I told you she wasn't serious. =)

Pretty Siao Han. with all her coupons. Just to mention she is one of Chia's wife and a spoiled one. My great target to get into the top 10 list. XD Okay I am childish I know.

Jac was trying to poison everyone =D. kidding.


Fuiyoh Sing Ning.

Blow blow blow the balloon. HAHAHA yean your face is even rounder than the balloon itself. But I know, the balloon was so difficult to blow.
1) Kai Yee's Birthday!!!
Ekh Hem now I know why my face was pushed into the cake during my birthday. It's because I did that to Kai Yee first on her birthday. =D 'What goes around comes around' hmm...
Look at that hand behind Kai Yee. Obviously it's mine as my watch was shown there.

First attempt, failed. Kai Yee turned and asked who was that. Then I said: Casey, why did you do that to Kai Yee??!!
That's why, Casey pointed at me and laughed : Eh?! since when. It was you!

Yean said: Wait. Tie up your hair first. (as yean knows I was going to do WHAT I SHOULD DO)

Second attempt. Ish I can't believe that Basil took this evidence of me doing that to Kai Yee.

Ok, failed again. Happy ending. =D

Happy Birthday Kai Yee!
2) Christmas Party at TTS club house~~~
We planned a surprise for our beloved class rep. - Shi Hao! We didn't even wish him throughout the day as it was his Birthday. Since that night was the Christmas party, we decided to dump him into the pool with our MANPOWER -CJ, Sen Loong and Winston. Okay, here's a sad thing to inform. While I was standing beside the pool laughing at Shi Hao, I was pushed into the pool by my beloved darlings - Li Chen and Sing Ning ( though she said she didn't). Haha and my phone was in my pocket. I don't know whether it is spoil or not. Dare not on it till 2 days later.
Again, what goes around comes around. But I was only laughing at Hao!! I didn't dump him into the pool..... Okay okay, I know laughing at him is bad enough to have the same thing happen on myself.
I need to thank yean,shabnam and the other girls for helping to dry up my phone when everyone was asking me : R u ok suewen? and hearing non-stop Sorry from Li Chen and 'not me not me' from Sing Ning. Haha!
So this is a group picture after the party. Though not everyone was in this picture.
See. I was still wet.
Oh. And they bought a birthday cake for all the December babies. =D

Hao lame. Me lame. Guess what I was doing? I suggested to fish Hao and surprisingly he was willing to layan me. =.=
Finally, a proper picture. with yean and zhao yen.
3) Viva La Vida night and Cancer Awareness Week!!!

Mop Mop Mop Li Chen. She looks serious but she wasn't at all =D.

Suddenly emo with Chia. both of them...... and one more thing. I am officially Chia's no.11 wife. I need to get into top 10 so I am working very hard to make her happy haha.

See I told you she wasn't serious. =)

Pretty Siao Han. with all her coupons. Just to mention she is one of Chia's wife and a spoiled one. My great target to get into the top 10 list. XD Okay I am childish I know.

Jac was trying to poison everyone =D. kidding.


Fuiyoh Sing Ning.

Blow blow blow the balloon. HAHAHA yean your face is even rounder than the balloon itself. But I know, the balloon was so difficult to blow.
Everyone was trying hard to blow the balloons. but not for Sing Ning I guess.

Practising for Performance.


Practising for Performance.
Some random photos were taken by Su Lan. Didn't know that we will look like that.
SueWen: Yummy yummy. Ice-cream woo hooo~~
Shi Hao: Eat Eat Eat! Go to do your work now fat lady!
Novell: (none of my business, I shall keep quiet hmmm..)

SueWen: Why do you wanna scold me?! Don't scold me I tell you! I eat is my business!
Shi Hao: Grr...You want me to smack you is it?!Dare to talk like that somemore.
Novell: (uh-oh...i shall go now...)






No comments:
Post a Comment