Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Love. Hope. Faith.

Happy New Year!!! Have a blessed 2009!
[below is a Christmas Tree]
***
In year 2009...
I want to be happier.
I want to sing out loud with my voice.
I want to have an intimate walk with God.
I will love my family and friends with all my heart.
I want to learn to play at least one musical instrument.
I want my friends and family to be healthy through 2009.
I wish that this will be a peaceful year with no wars and tears.
I want to go around trying new food with my bunch of friends eg. Yean.
I want to try every sushi in Sushi Zanmai and every Mocha ice-cream around.
I wish to have stronger bonds with family and friends esp when I am away from home.
I want to learn how to cook and bake cakes NOT ONLY for the special one but for my friends as well. *ekh hem Yean u knows what =D*
This is supposed to be a Christmas post but I guess I am too late so let's put everything together alright!
[venue] Christmas Party at Leong's new house.
[date] 23rd December 2008
[dress code] winter dark colour




































The Gem of Life. =p


It was a wonderful night. I thank God for everthing in year 2008. Happiness, I learn to share and rejoice. Sadness, I grew and knew that You are always with me.
2009... [a great year ahead with lotz of love and joy.]




2 comments:

  1. haha.. yea! GEM of Life. so u r "slyvia", cuz u r the tallest one and slyvia in the movie usually stands at the middle one and short hair. then on yr left, may is constance cuz she is little chubby shortest among her sisters and has long hair. and lastly, on yr right, bei is jessica.. simply because..


    u r slyvia and may is constance so "bei be Jessica! but her husband not the old man (hor fong). is another man who got the ability and capability of hor fong plus hor jit nam's yeng-ness!!! that is ... HAHA.. is too OBVIOUS LA.. no need say la!!! kakaka...

    hope u noe wat i m talking. if u din watch the movie. then i will be talking rubbish here!!! so make sure u noe all the characters in the movie "the Gem of life".

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yea i watched that show!! yup i m sylvia cuz i stand in the middle 1. then erm may is constance. i like constance lai ji 1!!! but too bad i can't be her =D erm bei is jessica ah? err because of what leh... hahahahaha nolah because she is d most fashionable 1. erm then u r hor fong....erm quite close to reality la hahahaha joking.

    ReplyDelete