Finally I am free from the fate of staring at the books till 2am everyday. Though still sleep at 2am but not for books but games. ^^ I had a busy but fun week though. Third birthday celebration with my high school buddies at Desa Park City. Oh my goodness that's such a funny night. Laughed till I nearly forgot the time to go home. First of all, I brought my incomplete report along to the cafe and they were like so 'sweat' out by me. Let me explain, that's because the next day was the day to hand it up so I gotta complete it. Followed by another random thingy. I don't know how on earth I had my lab goggles with me in my handbag. And when I took it out, they were all staring at me and laughed. Then they forced me to wear it up and take a picture of me doing my report with my goggles on in a very-christmas-feel-cafe. That's not everything. They even made up some stories of me and the manager in the cafe. He is kinda passionate I would put it this way. HAHAHA and his name I shall remember for the rest of my life, David Chai. 11.15pm> Headed to King Shun's house though I should be waiting at Leong's house at 11.30pm. While everyone was admiring his 'Doraemon' corner in his room, I decided to log in to facebook. And again, I didn't know why the electricity just went off suddenly like that. So I didn't manage to log out before I left his house. They even had my report hidden T.T.Reached home at 12.15am. On my pc and logged on to facebook. Gosh it has turned to be a profile of 'Wu Lei Jing' (in cantonese). With all the 'Wu Lei Jing' words on my profile and shoutout. Special thanks to King Shun/King Zen.
*to know why he calls me Wu Lei Jing, pls refer to my older post.
And this is another 1. Yean and I were supposed to study for today's test on Friday night. Instead of doing that, we shopped online without any guilt or fear. She chatted till 3am. -_-''
This one. We were talking about I, being as a TEACHER.
yean says:
imagine students calling u ms leo
yean says:
haha
yean says:
lao si lao si
suewen * rlsw says:
hahahahha
suewen * rlsw says:
i will be d funniest teacher
suewen * rlsw says:
fool around with them
suewen * rlsw says:
then always give them sweets n gift
yean says:
haha u dun spoil them!
yean says:
give sweets pulak
suewen * rlsw says:
yerr i cant imagine i teach with serious tone
yean says:
haha
yean says:
i give stickers ani
suewen * rlsw says:
haha hello kitty 1
Talking about the dresses.
suewen * rlsw says:
YEAN I M BUYING
suewen * rlsw says:
as in d dress
suewen * rlsw says:
placed order
suewen * rlsw says:
hahaha
yean says:
haha okie!
yean says:
how much
yean says:
u pay me on mon?
suewen * rlsw says:
rm** leh - (the price shall not be revealed =D)
yean says:
then we go bank in together after our class
suewen * rlsw says:
ohhh okieeee
suewen * rlsw says:
semangat betul
yean says:
haha shud i buy the dress
suewen * rlsw says:
..................
suewen * rlsw says:
i think it's nice
suewen * rlsw says:
berapa?
yean says:
same rm**
yean says:
got disc lea
yean says:
haha
yean says:
wait
suewen * rlsw says:
disc?
suewen * rlsw says:
apa tu?
suewen * rlsw says:
haha oh discount
suewen * rlsw says:
ok i was blurred
suewen * rlsw says:
berapa discount?
suewen * rlsw says:
banyak banyak har
yean says:
haha
yean says:
sorry for u takde
yean says:
but u save the postage
suewen * rlsw says:
............
So. After knowing that I didn't get a discount.....
yean says:
cause we order together
suewen * rlsw says:
why i dun have!!!!
suewen * rlsw says:
why!!!!
suewen * rlsw says:
u tell her she saw me b4 also!
suewen * rlsw says:
last time zeng n i went to look for her!
suewen * rlsw says:
i smiled to her also
suewen * rlsw says:
she cannot liddat
suewen * rlsw says:
berat sebelah till so obvious
yean says:
haha
yean says:
next time u buy from her then can la
suewen * rlsw says:
why!!!!!!!!!!
yean says:
nola honestly i think its because dress usually more expensive
suewen * rlsw says:
cannot 1!!!!
yean says:
so she can hardly decrease sumore
yean says:
haha
suewen * rlsw says:
cannot u must tell me how much discount she gives u first
yean says:
steffie says:
you intro her to me next time give her discount k?
steffie says:
haha
suewen * rlsw says:
ask her to gimme rm** discount leh
suewen * rlsw says:
said i am very supportive 1
suewen * rlsw says:
joined her facebook group summore
yean says:
u dun make me so kekok la
yean says:
haha i asked her why u no disc lor
yean says:
haha
SO. saya tak dapat discount bagi dress itu though I made so much of noise. =D
Candy sticks from Jo! So nice of u! =D
Christmas is coming!
Yean and I.....hehehe we planned something.....waakkakaka.....Yet, I will make sure that you are joinning us....hehehe....
Zeng....happy happy enjoying in Shanghai....buy something back like Yet did okay.....hahahaha......
No comments:
Post a Comment