Finally I am back to my sweet home!
Just finished my exam and still have tonnes of works ahead.
I want to go back to Edu Square because I sleep very well over there. that quiet isolated town.
AND THE INTERNET CONNECTION AT HOME NOW IS GOING SO SLOW TILL IT PISSED ME OFF.
Uhh...............................
Too stressed. Increase cortisol secretion and decrease in bone mass............ that's why Yet said I am skinnier....
My cheese cake doesn't set. I am so sad. Haihz...my first time making a cheese cake. BUT WHY IT DOESN'T SET?! but...I enjoyed the process with Yean and Yet. thanks....
I set up a trap for the cockroach in my room in edu square! hopefully will kena. It's not that from my room but outside. then came in through the window in the toilet..
I can't do anything now!
good night..... I need to sleep.............yer....ghh!!
edu square which hse??
ReplyDelete