Thursday, January 22, 2009

Suewen says

Yes. it's gonna be a very boring post as I am going to mention what I've done in past few days. As usual.

Well just for your information, I went back to edu square for three days and now I am back to my home again! The reason is, there's a Rotaract Club committee meeting which was supposed to be attended by my Truly Dearly Director-Kuan or the very naughty Wei Jin. But, I ended up being there on behalf of them. Kuan couldn't make it because he needs to go home to look after his MAID. HAHAHA okay that's so funny. Wei Jin, he needs to go to 'wet' after his last paper according to Kuan. I am going to ask him to do everything next time -_-''.

Rotted in my room for three days and all the while I was trying to search for games to play in order to avoid playing the 'making cake' game in my pc, not knowing that Sing Ning who is staying opposite has so many games in her hard disc. Tried sims2 but due to my very low pc RAM, it couldn't load at all. However, thanks to my opposite-house-neighbour who came over to help to install the game while inhaling cat's smell. Managed to get some games from Sing Ning on the final day. We chose to walk under the sun at 2pm to our so-near-yet-so-far campus. The wind was so strong till we got led away by our umbrellas and WE LAUGHED at the middle of the road.

I seriously think I should sleep now.
I am so addicted to Farm Craft oh no I played that for the whole day.
I need a hair cut so badly but I know that it cuts my pocket so badly if I were to have it NOW.
Good Night!

Good morning! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment