Friday, February 6, 2009

Get a life.

This title sounds familiar? no man I am not going to say that to anyone using blogger. *wink*

It's just for myself because I don't think I am living as Leo Sue Wen seriously. =)

Stayed up until 3am every night(morning instead) just to play games. =.= No internet connection is never a reason for me to sleep earlier. Still I stayed up for Sing Ning's games. Another reason for me to update is because Whye Seng has mentioned that I got no life after I got my own business, which is kinda true in another sense. =.=



Third reason is because of the two black sheeps constantly self-admitting themselves as my shareholders in the left hand side chatbox especially the one named Andy from Puchong Bandar Jiwawa. haha.



Nothing much happened this week. Just get to update about my friends. Yet is practicing a healthy lifestyle which I wanted to do since so long ago. Wei Jin bakes yummy cheesecake which can't be seen through his face and his hamsap-ness. hahaha he better not read this but that's what he said right.


Today is the first day I took such a short time to prepare for school in the morning. 5 minutes to change and brush my teeth only because I overslept and Yean was waiting for me outside the house with her crampy stomach. Sorry o. =( Roses for you on Valentine's wahahaha. so funny.

I can't believe that I actually experience home-sick in the hostel. Missed my parents so badly and thought of their faces just before I sleep!*tears rolling*

I Love Them!


I believed that God was calling Jo to drag me to CF. I rushed there and it was raining. Got wet but everything is nothing when praises were sang. I got my answer for what I have prayed in my room before I went. God will never failed us. =) Thanks Jo!


Droopy eyelids made me look like one with myaesthenia gravis. Good night!

Droopy eyelids! This is cute isn't it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment