Thursday, February 12, 2009

Taggie

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a note with 20 random things, shortcomings, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 20 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you choose them.

1. I miss my aunt.

2. I am going to fast.

3. I am thinking whether to visit to Yakult Factory.

4. I just sold one more thing from my E-shop.

5. I feel like sleeping now.

6. My uncle and aunty just asked me whether I am in a relationship?! out of sudden in the car =.=

7. And the fact is I am not, dear uncle and aunty. =)

8. I miss MCKL and all my friends there! (e.g zeng, min, jed, kenn, yet and tin)

9. Uhmm habits? I love cleaning the house/room/anywhere.

10. Goals?! They are only in my heart. =)

11. I am thinking of getting the pair of heels in Times Square.

12. I need to go to Public Bank!

13. I swear to make a better snowman than kenneth's one.

14. I wanna date Tong Wei on Valentine's. XD

15. I wanna hug Susan so tightly now!

16. Highlight my hair?! Yes? No?

17. Back to facts again. Erm I DON'T go for clubbing/ wild parties and stuff liddat & I DON'T drink so please stop asking me to do so.

18. I am praying hard to forgive him.

19. I am praying to ask for forgiveness from God.

20. I am going to list down the 20 people.

Taggie on you!
1. yean cuz I want her to update her poor blog.

2. zeng cuz he writes pretty well. (funny+entertaining+cool)

3. min cuz I know he did this tag already.

4. kenneth cuz I envy him to have his first snowman earlier than I do.

5. novell cuz she writes interesting posts too!

6. siao han cuz she was managed to measure the same thing for 60 times so writing 20 facts shouldn't be a problem to her. =D

7. sherman!!! cuz i just saw his name in my chatbox. =)

8. yishu cuz i know she will surely do this tag! =D

9. benz - continue with his 'this is what?ha?this is what?ha?oh this is what!' thingy. XD

10. shuxin cuz she wrote 'what to write, what to write' in her latest post. smth for u to write. =)

The list goes on and on =p......

No comments:

Post a Comment