Sunday, June 7, 2009

Taggie.

Got tagged by Shuxin. Thanks girl, for giving me something to do.
Holidays = I am bored to death. lol.

1)Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
Hands.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this MORNING ?
I didn't even have time to feel how I felt and straight away I closed my eyes again. lol.

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo WITH ?
Boo and may.

4. Would you consider yourself SPOILED ?
No.

5. Will you ever donate BLOOD ?
Yup. Sharing is caring.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite SEX ?
Yup and now.

7. Do you want someone to be DEAD ?
=.= Abstain.

8. What does your last text message SAY?
" Hey this saturday there's a liquor party in Boo's house and the highlight is Boo is going to intro her new boyfriend. " LOL!!!! hahaha this was from Kok Fei.

9. What are you thinking about right NOW ?
Thinking of you *Katy Perry* =)

1o. Do you want someone to be with you right NOW ?
Truthfully, yes.

11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
3am. XD

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
Nono. it is not a tee.

13. Is someone on your mind right NOW ?
yes.

14. Who was the last person who text YOU ?
Kok fei. i think so. =D

Now, the next 10 person to be tagged are
1- Eric
2- Suit May
3- Yean
4- Zeng
5- Benz
6- Min Hao
7- Tin Yee
8- Boo Boo
9- Andy (black sheep) * randomly tagged
10- Yi Ling * randomly tagged


15. Who is no.2(Suit May) having a relationship WITH ?
Oh! Ritchie ritchie yong. lol.

16. Is no.3(Yean) a male or a FEMALE ?
Physically a female. Lol kidding! haha. a FEMALE of cuz.

17. If no.7(Tin Yee) and no.1(Eric) get TOGETHER , would it be a good?
Erm.... Kinda funny. haha.

18. What is no.1(Eric) studying?
Accounting.

19. When was the last time you chatted with THEM?
I am lazy to list them out. haha.

20. IS no.4(Zeng) SINGLE ?
Single but not available. haha.

21. Say something about no.2(Suit May).
My all time favourite. nyah nyah nyah nyah! She is my best best friend. =) She knows me.

22. What do you think about no.3(Yean) & no.6(Min Hao) being TOGETHER ?
Possible. haha.

23. Describe no.9(Andy).
He is a black sheep haha. BUT, he is a nice friend. Thanks for fetching me for every gathering! =)

24.What will you do if no.6(Min Hao) and no.7(Tin Yee) FIGHT?
I will listen to them. but I wont do anything. Lol.

25 . Do you like no.8(Boo Boo) ?
No. cuz I love her. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment