The tenth person, he is my dad.
I really don't understand, and I really really don't know why, so many people coming to me to ask whether I am in a relationship. The answers I get from them are such as 'Can be seen from you face'... What's wrong with my face? Just because it is rounder? Means someone feeds me well is it? Lol I am getting like I am frustrated, but I am not. Instead, it is as simple as could be described with the word FUNNY to me.
Talked to Eric. Funny is a very important factor. Gotta have the same frequency, as well as the same channel. If a person is not as funny as us, that will freak us out. However, if one is being too funny, that will freak us out too. I don't know how we came to this quote, but it is certainly true and applicable to us. Only he who knows me well understands this. And Eric, being a little perasan and terasa as usual, said being like him is just nice. Err, yes you may ignore his words and him.
Getting a bunch of friends with the same frequency as you is very important. You can say what you want to say, you can laugh as loud as you want.
Kleong and CK said this picture is so emo-ish.
Gary said this picture I look like a korean ghost.
You know what, when I first looked at this picture, there's no word like 'emo' come across my mind. Haha.
I learned that others don't see me as how I see myself. Can't you see what I see.
And I learned that others are not like how we see them. So do not judge.
This bunch of people. They get me through the exam period. the sleepless nights. the hard time. They fetched me around for lunch, dinner and supper. They made me laughed like mad in the study room. They made me studied in their house when there's no light in my room. They made me played carom and laughed at me as I played like a noob. They made me want to learn to play DOTA. They made me had my first krispy kreme donut outside the library. They made me freeze like mad in the library and laughed at me and then lent me their jackets. They made me sleep by 2am. They made me drink a lot of water when I was sicked. They made me felt bad for once in my life time after I 'ffk' them. Thank You guys! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment