Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Be ready.

I have a confession.

I used to think that studying is stressful, annoying and its the worst thing you can do in life.

It's like something you should do rather than something you would always love to do.

But hey, come to think about it. Somewhere in the world, somebody is starving, dying or doing all sort of things to learn. All these came into my mind after watching a video posted by my friend on facebook. Life is full of surprises. I didn't even know a video could change my thought the next second.

Nevermind, after looking at the exam time table, I am motivated instead of being stressed. If I say my stress level is zero, then that will be the biggest lie in the world.

'You are forever on facebook, don't spend too much time on it' by sulan yang.

Girl, I take your words. =) Glad to party in the library everyday with people like you. At least, I won't spend time clicking on facebook every half a minute with a book opening infront of me.

Chest pain had severely affected my days. I think it's time for me to get up at 7.30 to jog again.


God's delay is not God's denial ~ Abraham Lincoln

1 comment: