Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Life and all.

Heyyo everybody. after so long I am finally here again!

Just came back from Singapore like AGAIN. It was fun though despite all the oh-we-have-no-time-like-we-are-dying-tomorrow incidents. 12 of us walked for 4 days from 11am to 11pm. And finally on the 3rd day, my poor little toe bleeds until it stains my new pair of 'Bata comfort' series of shoes. My toe looks kinda OK in the following picture but it wasn't OK at all a few days back.


Nvm. this is ugly.



One fine day, which is today, I finally decided to clean my room. It was so messy throughout the exam period (FYI, it is a month). Clothes were arranged according to their colours and seem to be incredibly fun for me to look at them.


I am actually very proud of this. but they do not look nice here. Nvm, come to my house.



And here is one thing I would like to share. Rolling your clothes (esp T-shirts) do help you to save up ALOT of space. Remember, the same principle, to arrange them according to the colours. Place those you wear more often on top of those you rarely wear.





And I found this random picture in my phone. KITTY LO, youaresosofunny. XOXO, you know i love you.

AHAHA, funny picture i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment