Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sound of Colors.


I am lazy. Therefore, I am going to spend my summer break at home or some other countries.

A Garden in My Heart is one of the great ones by Jimmy. The first book from my parents in year 2001. Now it is 9 years old, gosh time flies. But still, it reminds of me to look at things in life with different perspective. So, I am supposed to finish this book by September to at least remind myself things I missed.

Bible is great isn't it? Words in it are powerful and everlasting, Jesus is the way. Any single verse looks the same, but it never gonna tell you the same thing everytime you look at it. Be reminded love is above all.

My liver and kidney are going to shrink to the size of a pea if I continue sleeping so late. Though I am lazy, my dad assigned me with different housework as well as to jog with him every evening. I felt so loved.

I can't remember when was the last time I went to the market. Yeah I am suppose to learn how to cook from my grandfather or at least to make myself survive in the UK. I hope I won't mess up the kitchen and my own stomach.


No comments:

Post a Comment