Thursday, August 12, 2010

If I have only 2 seconds of memory.

Hopefully, I can fly to the UK on 3rd of September. Hopefully, everything goes smoothly.

I am really glad that I am not a Hep B carrier after getting my medical report done in Tung Shin yesterday. Though I got a little blue black on my arm in return. It is ugly.

I doubt if I can make my favourite bitter gourd to at least make sure I survive in the first few weeks, never even got a chance to buy a bitter gourd in the market in these 20 years of my life.

Parents together with uncles and aunties treated me as a leaving pig past few weeks. What I had gotten for myself was none but layers of flabby fats on my tummy. oh my. Ever-going feasts keep me reminded of tasting all goods before I leave. WELL, I am pretty sure there are more of cheesy and tasty and yummy food in Europe countries. Just have to keep checking I don't see a pig when looking into the mirror.

Recently mum has an obsession over Gold Fish. Yes, I am not wrong it is gold fish. All these had got something to do with a recent korean drama we watched. Having nothing to do, I decided to get two rm1.50 gold fishes for her this afternoon in the famous Pudu market. They are beautiful I thought they may survive for at least a week. Unfortunately, they only managed to survive for 2 hours (that's abit too short =.=). According to several experts (Mum and Dad and a few busybody customers), it was because the bottle which I had them in was too small to provide them with sufficient oxygen. I don't know how true is that but I managed to snap some pictures of the short-lived fishes, probably due to my camera flashes? (Ha, it is possible!)

This is a lucky snap, isn't it?




Picture this, they only memory of 2 seconds so that is the reason they may stay in the same old limited space. Every two seconds will be a brand new world to them! Now if I can only hold memory of 2 seconds, I definitely will...

1. change a new name every 2 seconds.

2. tell everyone that I love them.

3. dig my nose in the public.

4. fart and run away.

5. drive to bang into a taxi. (my wildest dream)

Now I am left with less than a month, troubling me is the visa. Don't think I can fly on time but it is ok, I am prepared for the worst thing to happen. All I mind is to complete another two more years and do all I could for the two breadwinners in my family as their only daughter. ;)

The smallest package in the world is a person wrapped up in himself. So, don't limit yourself. Keep moving lsw.

1 comment:

  1. They have 3 months memory.. not 2 seconds. :)

    Goldfish have a memory-span of at least three months and can distinguish between different shapes, colors and sounds.[15][16] By using positive reinforcement, goldfish can be trained to recognize and to react to light signals of different colors[17] or to perform tricks, such as the limbo, slalom, fetch, and soccer.[18] Fish respond to certain colors most evidently in relation to feeding.[citation needed] Fish learn to anticipate feedings provided they occur at around the same time everyday.

    ReplyDelete