Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Two bad girls.

omg. sorry I didn't know that a goldfish has a memory of 2 to 3 months. I wasn't quite sure about any of those though, neither the one I said nor the one I was told.

Anyway, I am leaving in less than 48 hours. Meeting up with aunties, uncles, friends and family is like my daily task but it was rather fun to get to talk to different people.

One fine day...

Myself : Hey our junior asked to have dinner together tomorrow. wanna go together?
Best Friend A : WHO IS THAT?
Myself : you know H** W**?
Best Friend A : Random! I don't know who is that!
Myself : Ignore? Should I?
Best Friend A : Just ignore! who is that i don't even know him.
Myself : But he is like kinda despo. anyway successfully ignored.
Best Friend A : IS HE RICH?

Myself : wth =.=

Anyway, it was a surprise to see her back! will be back in action tomorrow before I fly. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment