Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rapid update.


I am such a lazy girl. Finally realized I have not updated my blog since I am in Nottingham, UK. How could this be? Probably it is due to the cold weather I don't even feel like exposing my fingers on the keyboard other than typing for my assignments and facebook! =D

Back in Malaysia, I spent 20 years and 9 months eating yummy food prepared by my beloved family or some random cook out there. So, finally it serves me right by leaving me in this country so far away from home, where I gotta learn how to cook. Luckily, I have a housemate named Yean who cooks well so I managed to survive so far. So now, I learn to cook for myself every single day.


An attempt to make california handroll with teriyaki shredded chicken. The rice was an epic fail though. Gotta improve the recipe!




Our first trip down to London!

Crazy housemates with ginger breadmen!

=)

Ann's birthday!

All the way to Peak District. =)





Nice =D


Till then, take care everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment