Yoohooo i am updating my blog again. =)
Had a tiring day. The whole thing goes like this. A new CD was needed to save my group report and the due date is tomorrow 12pm. =.=
Due to lack of preparation, or laziness in short, I didn't get any CD for my group and expected two of my poor friends to have it. Well, things went complicated after this. Unfortunately, two of my friends didn't have it. So I gotta go around asking people for a CD at 11pm but of course I couldn't get any of it.
After searching far and wide, finally I got a CD from CJ and I thought everything was definitely gonna go well. However, it says there is an error when my dear Jo-Anne was helping me to burn the file into the CD. Take note, it was 12.30am.
No choice. I gotta wake up early tomorrow morning to grab a new CD from SA stationery shop. However, uncertainties are always risky and I can't even sit still in my room to wait for the morning to come. Called and called again and finally my friend was able to 'korek' one new CD from his housemates. Thank God for that.
I think I seriously need some emergency hotlines to call for help when I need these kinda stuff. Kindly leave your hotline there in the chatbox if you are willing to provide constant supply to me and don't mind to receive phone call late at night. haha kidding. =.=
Thanks to all my friends, you guys are so lovely =)
Went for the last cell group in this semester today. Had fun playing the 'drinking' games though.
It is 1.30am in the morning. Good morning peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment