Friday, April 10, 2009

Cruel Love.

I love this line from Min's post.

* Why are things so true yet so sad? *
I want to know the truth, yet it is so sad.
I don't want to be sad, yet I want to know the truth.
When one looks into your eyes, but not telling the truth. How sad, right?
Sadness comes before the truth is revealed. How sorrow will I be when the truth is revealed?
I love this line from Jed.
* The cross of Christ reveals the love of God at its best, and the sin of the world at its worst. *
Thousand of things came across my mind this morning. Before I fell asleep at 5am.
About my past.
my friends.
my family.
my Lord.
and my life.
Love is sad, it is bad, and cruel. Yet I chose to love because He first chose to love me.
I wonder, do we actually have true loves from others other than from Him?
Fortunately, yes is the answer I found.
Will you save me when I am almost drown in the water?
Will you lie to me when your loved ones ask you to do so?
Will you get angry with me when teachers give me higher marks than to you?
Will you hide something from me when you are wanting it so much?
Will you get angry when I got your favourtie sweet?
I asked childish questions. Yet many can't answer them, Truthfully.
* When one slaps you on your right cheek, offer your left cheek too. *
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment