Sunday, April 19, 2009

The fastest post ever.

Hmm i decided to update my blog after so long. YEA.LIKE.AFTER.SO.LONG.
Picture says a thousand words...

1. [Pharmnotts Farewell Party] + [Jaclyn's Bday] - Kajang Hill

Hanny, Jac, Vell and I!!




Chia and I. My boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wive/mistress. She has split identities...



My favourite baked potato skins with cheese!!! it's so nice okay....craving for it...





Not supposed to do any work that evening but ended up helping out over there...












My hommie (housemate) - Kitty =)















Yean, Leslie and I














2. [Random + Coincidence] - Nottingham university






Michelle and I - the two black and white girls.... random...i know...





3. [Gathering with my loves - Yet Shin and Tin Yee, ekh hem Min Hao is my loved one? haha] - Sunway Pyramid


Min, finally you don't look that tired anymore. =)




After so long!!! finally could see you. I miss you xiao mu!





A picture with our new friend - Ali Baba... Now you see him...






Now you don't...











One day my face will be bigger than that...




















4. [Cycling with the Bible Study group] - Shah Alam

Uncle Alex distributing the tickets..=)


Waiting for Alex to come...everything was about Alex. haha



Yam Seng~ =)




Bah Kut Teh~! The calories intake are definitely higher than the fats we burnt..




Group Picture




Spot the creepy head in the wilderness...










5. [Sue Swen's birthday] - Nottingham university and Windmill


We have a huge cake~ yea right~ =)








!!!!!



6. [Group presentation - Smoking related topic] - Everywhere in campus







7. [Trip to Yakult] - Seremban? i forgot...haha...







8. [Pharmnotts + Board of Directors 08/09 Photo Session] - Everywhere =)









































































Yay!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment