This was what I heard from Yet Shin before our Physics Practical. I was touched by her words, or in fact by the news. Thousands, possibly tens of thousands of children have been among the dead of the earthquake, the biggest single group of victims in almost every town and village affected.

Nearly five million people are homeless right now, yet we are still complaining about things in our daily lives. 'Aiyerr, How could my bf/gf actually did this to me?!' or 'I am so angry at my parents cuz they don't allow me to go out.' . No? Try this then. 'I am so pissed with XXX (whoever it is)' If I were to look back right now, the things that I used to complain are nothing compared to the pain suffered by million of people at this moment. Sometimes we tend to magnify insignificant things and keep clinging them on our lips throughout the day.
The Day of Judgement is coming as what the Bible has mentioned. Are we prepared for that? Please keep praying. Keep praying for them, for our nation, for lives to be touched, for soul to be saved and for a deeper relationship with God. Pray for the trapped people to be saved. Pray for the injured people to be healed. Pray for the thirst to be filled by God's living water.
What's on my mind now.
1. I want to get baptized.
2. I want to keep praying.
3. Holy Spirit touched me once again.
4. I don't want to complain on anything anymore.
Appreciate what you have now - a chance to be saved and have eternal life.
So, so, so true. It does put things into perspective if we were to compare ourselves with them.
ReplyDeleteTwo minds think alike, eh? ;-)
Cheerio!
hehe yup. GREAT minds think alike..haha c ya!
ReplyDelete