Last Friday was my last day in the college. though i gonna go back for exam.. that does not count right..
In the year of 2007, I stepped into this college without knowing anyone but now all of us are so close together.
In the year of 2007, I stepped into this college without knowing anyone but now all of us are so close together.
Tin has no chance to wear the so called ' couple T ' with Jed to college anymore.
Zeng is going to miss his two darlings so much.
And I am going to miss everyone.
I miss Kenneth holding his camera and simply snaps our weird faces.
I miss Tin Yee holding my hand and asks me to run.
I miss Jed showing me his fierce face as if i am very scare of him.
I miss Yean holding her books and walks around.
I miss Yet driving me around and keeps telling me : I wanna eat Asam Laksa la...
I miss Shermaine looking at me and we will stare at Kenneth and Brandon with one kind of face.
I miss Zeng telling me : I love Hao Hao la. No! you can't love him! And then i said : But I also love Hao Hao. How? wahahaha.
Simply wanna cari pasal with him.
Miss Lim... thanks for all the tests that make us improve slowly.
Trying to be YOUNG.
Madam Chong... You are a great lecturer!

Wanna know why my hand was like that? Ask Tin!! haha...
And now... she is so hyper..

Zeng said: I wanna take picture with the smart ppl. And all of us ran to his side. So he was showing that 'errrr' face.
So.. what? Zeng you were tring to save the world with my pink umbrella is it?! ...
Now Shermaine is in action ^^
Kenny is the MAN!
No idea...hahaha...

Bye Bye MCKL , bye bye to my friends. by Yean
After that, Yean, Yet, Tin and I went for swimming which was the last minute plan from Yean. I just don't know why we were so High eventhough our exam is around the corner. haha I have to get the pictures from Yet. We swam for 3 hours then we went for lunch in KFC. And... we met Zeng dating with his Darling Hao over there. 6 of us ended up sitting together like Sardin only. p/s - Zeng, next time don't run around in KFC.




No comments:
Post a Comment