Thursday, May 29, 2008

Best friend for life - Bei.

Happiness.

Sadness.

Bitterness.

Quarrel.

Fight.

Anger.

Gossips.

Sweet.

Love.

Food.

Photos.

Chit chat.

Shopping.

There's so much more left to say.

She goes through everything with me. We experienced most of the elements in life together. Who is she? I am going to mention her name loudly.

!~LOH PUI EE~!
My best friend for 7 years. I called her when i was happy or sad. She is the little chatter box of mine. We could talk craps for hours on the phone. Talk about sales, about fashion, about studies and our Future of cuz! One thing which I had regretfully done was to quarrel with her for Once, only Once okay. Just because of a small matter during form 4. Muahahaha she used to be a round and chubby girl with her fringe splited into two parts. And now, she has turned to a sexy and gorgeous woman!Woman, I have to tell you that you are the happiest princess in the world because you own the best of the things in this world. A great boyfriend and a great friend like MEEEEEEE! Forgot to mention this, being perasan is what we usually do.


Happy Birthday, Darling!!!




2005...





2006...

2007...

2008...

Bei, i Love you! friends are for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment