Chemistry practical today...
I was in the college earlier than expected to look for something. Tips tiPs tipS. Yes i needed tips for exam so badly!!
Thanks to everyone for the very useful tips. I didn't know that the question was exactly the same as the tips i got from u guys. We even had a group discussion before the exam. haha everything was well written in our notes and we just copied from our notes during the exam. Datin Aru stared at my notes suspiciously because i was copying the exact answer from my notes onto the test paper. Btw, she gave us the same tips as well but she splits the question into 2 parts. After the exam, I waited for my mum to fetch me together with Tin Yee. Prusho was still playing basketball at 8pm!! I can't wait to go for the trips after my exam! One to Redang and another one to Sibu! I know I am going to have fun with my friends during the trips. Will be back after the exam.
After searching far and wide, I found you. Thanks for the tips. Thanks for everything.
You will never know it's you.
No comments:
Post a Comment