Went out with Aunty Shirley today.
Yes. Petaling Street. So long didn't go there already. May keeps saying wanna go but till now also hasn't plan yet!
Last time always go there for tuition. I am still very familiar with the street okay! Haha know where to get nice food and drinks! =) Basically everything is still the same, all the Lalas asking u to buy VCD and using some childish tricks to scare you -_-. But they failed since last time. All of us turned on our immune system automatically when we enter that street! Hehehe.
Mum, Aunty Shirley and I! =)
Delicious 'MuaChi'. Still the same aunty! Spot me. I was semangatly peeping.
Look. Mum was so happy cuz finally it's her turn! That Aunty was looking at her too
Aunty Shirley bought so many things there! All the food and fruits.
Look at this stall! Stella peeps, familiar eh?
May, I didn't go to the sandwiches stall. Leave it for us! =) poke you poke you.
No comments:
Post a Comment