Friday, October 17, 2008

Heartache.

Seriously. I have no life la. Haha already 3 weeks in uni but still haven't snap any picture of it. Should learn from Evonne to snap the admin. building at night! =D Life in uni is tiring. I have so many things to do. blood donation poster...heart shape board....what else... Today I got a new job to do again. Hence resulted in this liveless post with dull mode and countless grammar mistakes. Gimme a break okay =).
Found Michelle, Evonne, Winston and the gang in library yesterday! Decided to have ikan bakar for our dinner but Basil and Vincent went so far away till we can't have ikan bakar! =D haha the gang keep blaming on them for that. So we ended up having dinner on 2nd floor of SA building. When we were about to pay for our food, Jo-Anne called me : Harlo Sue Wen! We are going to Broga to eat leh...wanna come along?.. I was like -_-''... should tell earlier haha! Somemore we could see Jo-Anne's car from the second floor and she was in her car with benji,ash and shanth i think. Went back to our meeting room in library after the dinner. So good to spend time with friends. We were talking and laughing and doing work. I have to say that I have a bunch of jokers as my friends. They are so funny! Good la. at least they cheer me up from this dull life right? =D Then my darling Yet Shin called me. She wasn't feeling well. Take care of yourself gurl. I really love talking to you. I could share so many things with you and not keeping them in my heart. =D remember to stay healthy so that I can tok to u for hours okay?! Yean too! make sure u get enough of sleep. rest well cuz i could see that u r so tired with things. It was raining heavily so Michelle and Evonne tumpang my dad's car to edu square. The road was like so dark. and it's ALWAYS SO DARK. so dangerous lo...somemore got robbery 1. Heard that from Chia Yin today. She always tells me those scary scary news 1. Like what happened recently in my primary school. She also knows 1. so geng hor..Heard from friends that Mao Mao likes GV leh. So fast then chose a girl already. So efficient Mao Mao!haha and one more thing, I already decided what to write on zz's page. but I dun have time for that! how?! zz.....=( Sing Ning! she bullied my tortoise today! So bad right! haha but that's bcuz i bullied her monkey yesterday =D. I am equally bad right hehe.
Just to write about an insignificant who-cares-what thingy happened today. After I ate the ice-cream, I got allergic on the right side of my face oh.. got red spots all d way from right ear till right eye. No wonder so itchy. Looked into d mirror I nearly fainted. Luckily now it's ok ad. Back to d normal skin ad. Haihz got hidden allergy gene in my body oh...suddenly feel so sad of it...but I am thankful that it's just allergy. there are more unlucky ppl on this earth..
Sometimes, it's good to keep myself busy. At least I don't have time to think of unnecessary things and remind myself of the worst feeling I wouldn't wanna have again. I don't know what m i typing. haihz too stressed ad is it.. i dunno o...haihz i think if now the negro comes n tumbuk me i also not scared ad... I dont wanna be so busy yet i wanna keep myself busy. human.. haihz contradict..what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment