Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged by Puteri Lili-N.

So you can actually read the title above as 'Puteri Lilin' or 'Puteri Lilien', as you like. =D
Tagged by Lilien!!

15 weird things/habits/little known facts about Myself

1. I love walking around though I think it's tiring. I actually discovered this weird gene within me after I joined Nottingham.

2. I don't dip my fries with sauce!! Any sauce Tomato sauce or Chilly Sauce! Well I think I am not weird but my friends think I am cause they love to eat fries dipped with sauce whenever they go to McD! Fries taste 'geli' with sauce aren't they?!

3. I tend to squeeze/hit/smack ppls butts when I come from their backs! Regardless male or female. Not Hamsap or anything else but the only attractive part from the back is butt isn't it... GO GO BUTT ATTACK! man i m weird. =p

4. I used to think every girls should have a perfect leng chai as their bf(very old thought since years ago, so childish right), but now I learn that some guys are of better quality, not considering their looks. (am not saying that leng chai-sss are of poorer quality, no offense a..)

5. I love eating chocolates but not chocolate ice-cream(the Nestle brand 1).

6. I love eating Vanilla ice-cream but not any other Vanilla thingy-s.

7. Ppl said I am skinny. So I ate alot lo. But only my tummy grows bigger. Then I look like a skinny lady with a big tummy. Laugh at me la laugh la, as long as you don't ask me to eat more. Hee =D

8. I can sleep without turning on the air conditioner at night for like erm.. One month! I tried that when the air conditioner in my room spoiled last time and the uncle was like so sambil lewa to come and fix it.

9. Yean and Yet said I can't lie as they always bocor my intention before I could cheat them. Hence I concluded that I was born to be an honest/innocent lady! Ahaha.

10. I am weird in a way that I don't follow rules. I was asked to give 15 points but 10 were done only. Heeehee. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment