Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Seeing is believing.



Blogging is time-consuming. Believe it or not. I am updating my blog! ^^

Life in uni is hectic. No doubt for that, dare not say the opposite. My classmates are studying like mad and most of the pharmacy relevant books in the library are gone!


Thousands of things are awaiting for me to do. Just finished doing the badges then need to start with the heart shape board. What's next then? =D Wanted to show the picture of all the badges but according to our President, everything is confidential so I won't be able to post them up now. Next week okay?
And look. We did things like these in our workshop.

So cool like anything only eh~...


Basically I spent more than half a day in campus so I would consider myself staying on campus HA HA HA. Though life's hectic but it's fun at the same time!Exercise twice a week as scheduled by Yean Xin. Basketball, Gym, Table Tennis, Jogging and anything. Meeting new friends, funny 1, friendly 1, smart 1, random 1 and cute 1. All of them are nice people la I would say. Crapped and often went out of topic during EXCO meetings. Talking about National Sports Carnival then suddenly of Ang Pao and mandarin oranges by Natasha. Of course that happened when seniors were not there with us. Alia is nice and funny too! She is so blurr and cute. Evonne, the Sing-Ning-wannabe-girl, is hot and funny! Sing Ning is dreaming everyday in lectures. So blurr till I laughed at her today. Bullied her soft toy pencil case whenever I saw it! Yean is trying to lose weight semangatly haha. Jo-Anne mistaken a goat as a dog when we were heading to Broga NEGERI SEMBILAN for......PAN MEE. Yes, that noodle. That's so funny. Then when we saw a dog, Jo-Anne nearly mistaken it as a goat. Not to talk about their jokes, I am so blurr too! According to daddy, Yean is like my assistant already. She guides me in everything and tells me what to do all the time. It's not that I wasn't paying attention in lectures but I just couldn't remember the lecturer saying a particular thing. Even Yet Shin doubts I attend lectures =D. Guess I am not the only busy woman in campus. Seldom meet Shuxin in campus too. She said she has many assignments awaiting her. Same thing to Perashanth and Ashwin.

Cat, safe journey to UK k? meet ya soon , perhaps in 2 years time! =) Will miss ya.
It's already 1.30am. Got class at 9am later! need to sleep now. Will update soon ppl =D.

No comments:

Post a Comment