Tuesday, September 16, 2008

All the long stories.

Wow I had a great day!! =)
Actually I wasn't feeling that good in the morning. Why wHy whY??
Today is the registration day for the pharmacy students but I couldn't go for that because my dad wasn't free. So, I decided to call the university and ask whether I can register on thursday BUT they never picked up my call since 10am till 2pm -_-'''. AND SO! Who's the next to call? My superwoman - Yean Xin! BUT she didn't pick up my call too! Luckily she called back after a short while BUT she said she was at HOME already. So this time my superwoman couldn't help me already. Who's next? Jo-Anne!! I called her but she wasn't in Nottingham anymore. I was so depressed u know T.T who else should I call?? Then! Jo-Anne said Perashanth was still in Nott but I don't have his number! And I don't think Jo-Anne has his number too so I decided to call Yean Xin to ask for it. Then, Yean suggested me to call Ben cuz she said he was there. Aiya who should I call la -_-''' Talking about Perashanth and Ben, I suddenly thought of Shuxin! =D So finally, I decided to call Shuxin. Before I called her, I called Jo-Anne to get her number first. Haha she was having induction but I need to thank her for answering my phone and helped me to ask the uni what I wanted to ask since 5 hours ago. =) And thanks to all for helping me to get to Shuxin haha. Suddenly came to know Jo-Anne and Shuxin already. Next time we can happy together-gether in Nott hahaha happy. =)


Went for a meeting in Sunway at 7.30p.m. After the sharing session, Sherlee and Grace suggested me to be the MC next round. I seriously want to try that. Imagine me standing on the stage as the MC wahahaha that would be funny. Eh I can be serious 1 okay =p I should try that out man.

Lantern party is coming soon. Bei and I will be bringing our chrysanthemum and mooncakes there. We will be out of the crowd hahaha kidding. That's because we don't drink la. My dearly friends, *ekh hem i am serious* don't drink too much okay cuz you know it's not good for your health. =) u know it's not the so called 'aiya-nvm-la-once-in-a-while'. But i said not even once then it would be good. =D because I love u all. *i am seriously getting old and acting like a grandmama* take my words btw =)


Good night to all! =D

2 comments:

  1. haha.. eh wen, that night suppose to be a mooncake night but thatz oni for "yim sek" the real purpose of the night is "XXXXX" U noe la*. Take this opportunity to learn and get an experience. Next time, when you need to test the alcohol medicament then you will be expert. Keke.. i dunno whether got such alcohol medicament or not la perhaps that night u could taste slightly abit... wahaha.. see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yealo that's what bei told me too! to yim sek only! haha nvm i cant try la. i got allergic 1. try abit then got red spot and moreover i dun like d taste also! mooncake celebration suddenly all drunk hahaha.
    Give me tips! i know i got wrong for ques 3 but i m thinking!

    ReplyDelete