Friday, September 26, 2008

Sing like nobody is listening.

Here I am. Once again. Staying in the library is like my daily chain.


So there's a good news to announce! Who's our treasurer again??? Deng Deng Deng Deng Yes it is YEAN XIN again!! haha gurl i am so proud of u la. =) See i told you, you have the honest face =D. hehe I am rotting in the library with my hot Vaio, superthick physio. textbook and tiger biscuits. This is like my second home already aikz.








Biscuit @.@

Rotting...

My bag of food supply. and the sims2 cd, hoping to have some fun while rotting but it isn't install yet.
Shhh..sometimes I eat in the library. =)

My bunch of stella-ians are having steamboat dinner at Jln. Ipoh. My ladies Yean and Joanne are having dinner with their families. I am eating hi5 bread far away in Kajang Semenyih. Miserable? No I enjoyed spending time alone. No I am not a nerd nor an unsocialized lady. I just simply think that it helps to switch us to certain mode that we should be on, not getting too far away from it, either being too hyper or too dull. Sorry that I made it so complicated.

I want to go to the washroom now but I couldn't leave my laptop alone like this right. Haihz where's daddy =)?

Too many of us are hung up

on what we don’t have,

can’t have or won’t ever have.


We spend too much energy being down,

when we could use that same energy

if not less of it doing,

or at least trying to do,

some of the things we really want to do.

Time seems to pass slowest when we are waiting.

Regret or Rejoice?

Rejoice =)

still

No comments:

Post a Comment