See! we got 'hello panda' biscuits at the same time. Memang meant to be doing pharmacy together 1 hahaha. Relating all the craps with this coincidence. That's yean's feet not mine! =p
Clubbing leh! Don't play play. Nottingham suggested places for clubbing. That's why I said, Nottingham bukan sekadar-kadar punya lo... =p
My tutor is Dr Christophe Wiart. He was the one who interviewed me. =)
Yean and Jo-Anne together-gether in a group. They left me alone haihz. Nvm lah yean, if you do miss me, just take no. 7 Siow Sue Swen as Leo Sue Wen la. haha quite similar what..
Just as I take Thang Yi Ling as Thang Yin Ping. Hehe only May understands this!
Guess who I met there? Chia Yin!! She was my primary school classmate. So glad to see her again. We are going to be classmates again and we are in the same group! Look~
3 and 7 =)
I started to like uni life =). though I know it's gonna be tough. Required to study for 100 hours (believe it or not) for each module. read this from the information folder. oh man =) Nottinghamburger is a weird idea from Daddy. -_-' See what my new buddies wrote about me. Oh I didn't know I am that friendly haha. =)
------------------------------------
Hence I concluded.
'Trust your lives to the God who created you, for He will never fail you.'
---------------------------------------------
Get 2 strawberries and wash them. Put them into the blender followed by a few pieces of lemon.
Then, pour some yogurt and water.
Blend everything!
Here comes the strawberry milkshake! it tastes nice =)
-----------------------------
One more thing to go.
http://auyongminhao.blogspot.com/
Well I got wrong for all the questions haha. Leo Sue Wen, Cows don't drink milk. I seriously need to start doing something or some courses. Luckily course is starting on next monday =). hehe excited. *piak piak* wake me up. =p
No comments:
Post a Comment