Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Of uni life.

This is only my 3rd day in Nottingham but I am stressed out like a NERD already. I started to love the library so much MAINLY BECAUSE it is fully equipped. Nice environment with a little bit of privacy. =D Basically everything was good except the food. =D Look at this. Yean found this in the vegetables.
Fly or what?

It is undeniable that there are many leng luis in my class. Spotted on a few hot girls and keep discussing about them with yean. It's not that I like them but I just simply think they are hot, YET SMART. =) Hot guys tak ada so sorry LA.

Well today is an awful day. This is the first time I hide inside a toilet and locked myself in it. That person was being 'over-friendly' till he scared me off. I couldn't believe that I actually packed everything and ran into the library toilet then locked myself in it for 10 minutes while waiting for my Heroine - Jo-Anne to come. so scary so angry so many weird ppl. leave me alone i just want to study. And I actually stayed in d library for 5 hours till 9pm, sudah ki siao haha.

Daddy decided to celebrate for my first day being in a university. =D We went to Sushi Groove in Sunway Pyramid. The food was okay but the price is abit high.

Koko showing his MAC to me hmmp!! =p
Daddy talking to Koko.


Sush~~~~~i

Uni life is hectic. I need to work harder to cope up with others. Yean! Let's go for swimming or badminton on next week okay? I need to exercise too... ERRRGGHHH so many things to do!!

Yean! always simply suspect on something 1 ekh hem u know what. haha last time also liddat! but that's justin not u la. same also right? =D

Kepada Jed in UK. Remember to talk to ang mo on Monday okay? You are representing all of us =D. Since it's so cold over there so pls take care of yourself while studying hard to beat ang mo.

Kepada Yet Shin in Taylors. Still working with your project? Hope to see you on saturday I MISS U! =)

Kepada Cikgu Ling. Haha I could actually imagine you playing with the kids. =)

Kepada Zeng dan Min dan Kenn yang rotting at home. Mitochondria Zeng =D. Like what Kenn said, Get a job la Min. =) Kenn, i am going to cry like anything on next Friday hahaha.

Kepada May and Bei. May please stop nyah-ing around. Bei please stop ngeh-ing around. =D

Kepada tuan tuan dan puan puan. Okay. need to go back to my 'neuron glial cell' thingy so Good Night! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment