Saturday, September 27, 2008

Reason for me to smile. =)

A sudden plan to meet up in Mid Valley. It was a rainy day but I don't mind to travel to meet Yet. =) I went to try Kate's gel eyeliner. So nice but so expensive. Yet was craving for Kim Gary's cheesy mushrooms so I decided to fulfill her request haha. Yea it was nice cuz cheesy thingy is my all time favourites. Yean and Justin joined us half way. And look, this is very nice...


Mango Coconut Milk. So Nice So Nice @.@




Candid =)

Here comes Catherine then we headed to Jaya 33 for Kenn's farewell party in 'd Italian Kitchen'. There's a slide show shown up before the dinner starts. Wow I didn't know that Kenn was d 2nd runner up for the baby contest. Haha he was so cute when he was a baby. Erm now Handsome ma right? XD We chatted for so long and came up with some many lame jokes. Then we suddenly came up with the topic of the negro. After explaning everything to Perashanth....


Justin : Oh Chidi~~*smiling with one kind of face*

myself : -_-'' what *starring with another kind of face*

Justin : Aiyo just give him a chance la...HAHAHA..don't la like that..

myself : -_-''' Dun want la.. *while thinking: are u kidding Justin?*

Justin : why don't want? don't like that la. He might be very nice. Why?!

myself : don't want just don't want.

Justin : why?! *with one kind of face. u all know what face right*

myself : T.T''' *no reason just don't want* *looking at Perashanth hoping to ignore that hahaha and Yean was back from washroom.*

Then we continued eating. I was so fulled to the point that I couldn't zip up my pants. Zeng laughed whenever I said this. Then Yean and Justin left earlier because Yean needs to drive all the way back to Kajang. Before that, Justin said this to Kenneth 'see you in London'. Wahhh so cool lo. Next time I want to say that to Yean too! Now Perashanth took over Justin's place.

We were talking about the BBQ night of Nottingham...

Perashanth : Actually raw hotdog tastes nice!!! Hehehe..

Darryl & I : -_-'''

Perashanth : I am serious!!!! *ya we know you were serious =)*


Another case...

Yet Shin wanted to take picture of Zeng so she called him...

Yet : Leng Chai!!! Turn over I want to take yr picture.

Before Zeng turned over, Min Hao turned to Yet Shin. haha this happened twice then I was like ' Yerrr Min tsk tsk' *pointing at him and laughed*

*********

We talked for so long. =) I wished we could continue talking like that for all night long. One more thing, Mdm Chong was there too! She was so happy to see us again. ^^ After taking picture with Kenn and camwhoring with Zeng, we headed home at 11.30pm. Min and I didn't wanna miss the last train so we were looking for the nearest LRT station. After searching far and wide, we decided to stop at Masjid Jamek lrt station. Said bye bye to Yet then we get into the lrt. We started to talk about kidnapping and everything. Haihz so long didn't talk to Min already. It was an awesome night. Daddy didn't get angry at me for reaching the lrt station so late.

All the nice pictures are with Yet Shin. I got this only...







So cool right. I want this when I leave for UK!! hahaha.





*******

Well this post is kinda late. Went to Bangsar with my ladies before uni starts. We went around eating. Food~ my favourite =D



Yes. These fantastic 3. The pretty 1, the blurr 1 and the cute 1.


Look. I am so tut. I wore the dress wrongly....

myself : eh why is this dress so weird? so difficult to fit in 1.... *without realising that I wore it wrongly*

Bei : erm let me see...*wondering and looking at the dress* Eh wen, terbalik already la..

May and Bei : HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Wen : oh man.... HAHAHAHA.

Laughed so loud but didn't buy anything from that boutique.


May said I look an Aunty wearing night gown...They made me tried so many dresses. Then the Aunty scolded me by saying : Just trying to take picture only ah?


Then, Bei suggested to go to Mango Mania - a place where I wanted to go since long time ago =).

Haihz if you girls continue doing this, next time my man doesn't know where to go to give me a surprise already hahaha. XD

Deciding on what to order made us look like this....Because May wanted to order everything and asked us to pay for everything! ^^








Our mango and yogurt ice-cream! so nice...



May finished everything. HA HA HA what a joke. =D

Then.... Fish & Co. for our dinner... craving for Calamari...


Basically they finished everything. I didn't get to eat haihz.....XD




*******

For a moment like this, some ppl wait a life time. Yes. Leona Lewis's 'A moment like this'.

I am grateful to have friends like them. =)

myself: Mummy.. do u know that WMS ppl got politics 1...my friends told me 1...

Mum: Then you should be grateful that you met Yean Xin and Yet Shin.

Yes I love them. It's sad to know that my-once-very-close-friend has changed. But it's great to know 2 loving friends like Yean and Yet. I can share everything with them because they will listen to me and tell me what to do. And most of the time they are right. =) Though they are close to me, but they still respect me by the way they speak to me. The way they think is mature hence the words they speak are rational. Yet, they can be caring and soft spoken. Yean cares for me esp in uni. Like that day I was telling her that I felt cold then she straight away lent me her jacket though she felt the same. Haihzzz I could feel the love 1 lor =p Though Yet isn't in the same uni as us, we could talk on the phone for so long once we get to hear each other. She always tells me : Wen ar... u cannot do this..u cannot do that...Though I always tumpang her car but she never say anything 1. I am going to get my car soon then we will go around together k =)

They love me not because of the place I came from, the way I look, the way I speak, my family background, my belief, my characteristic or anything else. They never criticize me on any of the things I just mentioned. They love me simply because of who I am, because I am Leo Sue Wen.

True friends are not as simple as hi-and-bye, eat-and-sleep, play-and-laugh. True friends can go far beyond that.

Thank You I love you too. =)

It's so sudden. I miss Yang so much. Haihz he's rotting at home. Let's meet up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment